farms are dangerous, so please -
stop, think and act safely at all times.
you are responsible for your own safety
- Guests at LarnOO are not permitted to operate any plant or equipment
- No passengers in/on Tractors - EVER
- Stay well clear of moving machinery - they can’t always see you
- Always wear appropriate safety gear
- Wear long pants - protect yourself from the possibility of snake bites in the warmer months
- Wear strong footwear
- Shooting is NOT allowed, ever, No hunting, No exceptions!
- Don’t drive or ride it if you are not trained to do so - or don’t have a licence
- QUAD bikes are for farm employees only
- If you open a gate, please close it
- If you borrow it, please put it back
- If you drop it, please pick it up
- If you light a FIRE please put it out when you are done, and always have a shovel and water nearby
- Pets and livestock don't mix well , please keep any pet well restrained and away from the livestock
- Snakes are dangerous, STOP, Back OFF, tell someone, ...........don’t try kill it!!
- A breeding cow with her young will be VERY protective and she may be aggressive to anyone who comes too close!
- Bulls are grumpy, please stay well clear!!
- If you see something damaged or unsafe , please tell someone
- Where the LarnOO are you?...... 7,600 acres Please tell someone where you are going
- First Aid Kits are installed in the Shearing shed, Managers Office, and each House
- Heart Defibrillator is located in the Manager Office
- Emergency and Hospital Contact details are in the Managers Office and in the Kitchen of each house
- If you need help, Call for Help - or Call “OOO”